Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. We pride ourselves in consistently providing friendly customer service, quality products, and certified technicians. Your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
We are dedicated to keeping on top of the ever-changing and highly complex field of automotive service and repair. We are constantly investing in the most up-to-date equipment and computers for our technicians to use in repairing your vehicle. Our technicians attend various training sessions throughout the year.
Team and Experience
Technicians at NAPA AutoCare Centers have access to the most extensive training in the automotive industry. Furthermore, we employ ASE-certified technicians for all areas of work performed. Our technicians have made a commitment to you and the automotive industry by dedicating themselves to continuing education. They take every opportunity to increase knowledge of service, products, techniques, tools and technology.